SOAPBERRIES (SOAPNUTS) 1 KG.
100% organic and allergy friendly detergent
Soap nuts also known as soapberries is a natural alternative to traditional chemical-based detergent. The nuts contain saponin which is a natural surfactant that can dissolve and remove dirt from surfaces. Soap nuts can not only be use as a detergent but also as shampoo, cleaner etc. The nuts are effective but still gentle and you will experience that your clothes will keep its structure and colors for a longer time compared to traditional detergent with chemicals.
Why you should use soap nuts…
- 100% natural and sustainable
- 100% certified organic
- No chemicals or enzymes added
- Allergy friendly
- Delay in use – and cheap!
- Can be used to all fabrics including silk, kapok and wool.
- You do not need to use environmentally harmful softener as saponin softens the clothes.
- Can be use at any temperature, but they are most effective at 30-60 degrees.
Good to know
- Soap nuts are 100% natural and do not contain any enzymes or chemicals. Thus, some difficult stains like red wine and ketchup can be difficult for the nuts to remove. Such spots can be removed with our 100% natural stain remover. Rub the stain with a moist stain remover and let it sit for a coble of minutes before putting the clothes into the washing machine.
- There are also no bleaches or optical whites in soap nuts, which is used in traditional detergent to bleach white clothes. Since there is none of that in soap nuts you may experience that your white clothes become a bit gray when using soap nuts over a longer period of time. Thus, we recommend that you add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals to your washing machine when your white clothes need to be bleached.