Dryer balls with wool
Reduce your drying time by 25%
Try our organic wool dryer balls to your dryer and experience how your laundry will become lovely soft and dry in record time! Wool balls reduce drying time by 25% by helping the warm air to circulate by moving the laundry around in the dryer. Also, the wools moisture-absorbing properties will take up excess moisture from the laundry. Wool dryer balls are much more gently to the clothes than tennis balls. The laundry will be massaged gently by the wool dryer balls and you will experience that laundry be lovely soft!
Why you should use wool dryer balls
- Reduce drying time by 25% (that is 10-30 minutes of drying time)
- They will soften your laundry – thus, you don’t need to use fabric softener
- Environmentally friendly
- They reduce the accumulation of static electricity in the laundry
- 100% natural wool
How to use wool dryer balls
- That you do not dry large amounts of laundry at once, as the wool balls work by separating the laundry to allow the warm air to circulate better. Thus, they need space to circulate.
- That you use 2-3 wool dryer balls to get the best result.
- That you use the white wool dryer walls for light laundry and the grey for dark and colored clothes.
- Allow the wool dryer balls dry after use
Use wool dryer balls together with…
To complete your natural laundry experience we recommend that you use soapberries as an alternative to traditional detergent. You will experience that your laundry will become lovely soft and keep its colors better. We believe that soapberries are a perfect solution to avoid the use of environmentally harmful detergent and fabric softener. Soapberries will make sure that your laundry will be clean without any kind of chemicals of enzymes.
If you use our soapberries or another gentle detergent without fragrance you can use one of our essential oils to add a nice and natural scent to your laundry. Add a few drops to your wool dryer balls and leave them for 5-10 minutes before putting them into your dryer. The longer the wool balls have to absorb the oils, the slower the wool balls will release the scent through the drying.